Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Celebrating 365 days of Marriage!

Well, we've just arrived back from a long weekend in Mumbai celebrating our first wedding anniversary. It was such a great weekend, filled with relaxation, swimming, sight-seeing, catching up with friends, eating some great food, and most importantly spending some quality time together. We both loved the city and were also glad to be out of Hyderabad during all the bomb commotion.

Andi flew to Bangkok the day after we got back and will be back Saturday, so I am on my lonesome having to cook for myself (or remember the Domino's number...not difficult as it is in my phone memory) and motivate myself to get back to the gym.

Here are a few pics of the anniversary weekend...


















Andi and I with Arun and Reena at a Goan restaurant in Bombay





















The Elephant Caves, a short boat trip from Bombay

























Andi at The Gateway Of India




















Our champagne breakfast celebrating 1 whole year of married bliss!

No comments: