Monday, November 27, 2006

It is a great wall...


First off, let me apologise on behalf of my wife and I (cue wedding speech cheer) for how rubbish we have been recently at updating this thing. The past three weeks have absolutely flown by - between us we have travelled to Kerala, Calcutta, Chennai, Singapore, Beijing, and Singapore again - unfortunately the victim has been our blog. However you now have a bonanza of three posts to catch up on, so that should keep you busy for a while.

My trip to Singapore and Beijing went really well. It was a work trip and I had some really good meetings with retailers and publishers in Singapore, before flying out to China to look at the possibilities for STL out there. It is a really exciting time to be in China at the moment what with the Olympics in 2008 and the general opening up of market restraints.

Despite it being a work trip I also had the privilege of visiting Tiannamen (spelling??) Square and also The Great Wall Of China. It was breathtaking and also slightly surreal to think that I was actually there. I enjoyed some GREAT chinese food and met some great people, but I was happy to get back to my wife before she then flew off to Chennai.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans.

As Andi has mentioned in the blog below I am off to the USA next week and Andi is in Cambodia and Thailand. It never stops. We are SOOOOO looking forward to our first Christmas as a married couple though. Sometimes I can't believe we've only been married 6 months, it seems so much has happened.

Anyway thank you for your emails and keeping us in touch with your own news. We've only just realised that we are supposed to reply to posts on the blog, so please look forward to some two way communication from now on!

Next update will be a lot sooner than these have been....we promise!

No comments: